Everyday people try and talk themselves out of purchasing one of America’s favorite pastime games, a pool table. Why they would want to pass up the opportunity to have what is in my opinion one of the greatest game pieces you can play is beyond me. However, I do understand that price and logistics is a big factor when thinking about purchasing a pool table.
- It can last for decades (well maybe not decade(s) but at least 10 years): While it might be expensive upfront it’s an investment that lasts.
- Statement piece: Every room needs one of these. A statement piece that brings about a great conversation topic is even better like “where did you get this” and “I love that carving on the legs” or “those pockets are unique”.
- It great for the whole family: As I stated in a recent post this game is great for people of all ages. It is one of the few games that can be learned at a very young age or picked up later in life. No matter what age your family is or how many of you their are it’s a great game that anyone can enjoy.
- Wouldn’t be a game room without one: Not that you’re trying to keep up with the Jones’s but you rarely see a great rec room or game room without a pool table. It’s the very essence and core of a the entire idea surrounding a game room.
- It’s one of the best games to play: Not only can be be played by everyone it’s amazingly fun. Now I may be a bit bias over here but it’s one of those games that you can play daily or pick up every so often and still love it.